Actuaries are professionals who are qualified in this field through intense education and experience.
Actuaries are professionals who are qualified in this field through intense education and experience. In many countries, actuaries must demonstrate their competence by passing a series of thorough professional examinations. Actuarial science includes a number of interrelated subjects, including mathematics, probability theory, statistics, finance, economics, and computer science.
- High PayGrade
- Interesting Work
- In Depth Knowledge
The scope is unlimited, though we have mentioned a very few amongst them below
- CA’s can choose to set up their own independent practice and develop their clients on merit.
- They can apply for job at an existing firm of Chartered Accountants.
- They can offer their services in the field of capital market.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant can join the Government Service, Public Sector or even in the Private Sector.
- Institute of CA of India is also well recognized abroad like in England, Wales and Australia so one can even practice in these countries as well.
- It is not necessary that a CA has to work only on number crunching and excel sheets. A CA employed with a firm can also contribute towards decision making and enhancement of profits for the firm.
- As per a report by the Economic Times, there is a huge demand for CA’s in the manufacturing and financial services sectors (source: The Economic Times)
- CA is emerging as a good career option for women as it allows work to be done at one’s own pace and time, and, also allows one to control the money flow. Besides, a CA is free to take break in his / her profession (as stated earlier).
- According to TN Manoharan, former ICAI president, for 50 years till 1999, the number of women CA’s in country was 8%. In the past decade, the numbers grew phenomenally, and women constituted 16% of the nearly 1, 70,000 CAs in India. “The major push came from parents, who earlier discouraged daughters from private practice. More private companies and MNCs are hiring CAs and early entry through CPT, post-class 12, have allowed them to complete their CA before their parents get them married,” says Manoharan.
After passing in the 10th class or any course equal to that which is recognized student can apply to Common Proficiency Course (cpc). After 10+2 qualifying student need to qualify in CPT exam. After CPT IPCC, Article ship/ Training under a Practicing C.A will be for 3 years and CA Final are there. This is like four stage procedure.
See Our All Cources.
WHY CHOOSE US
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE : +91-8100300400
URL : https://www.ssei.co.in